Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

ten years!!!

Friday, October 05, 2012
Ten years! A decade! Wow! Time flies...

I have been married to my best friend for ten years! Amazing, it feels like just yesterday we were walking down the aisle looking forward to whatever was in store for us. We saw a bright future but knew only God knew how it would unfold. Ten years later I've learned so much about this man that God has blessed my life with and I've learned more about HIM as well through this man. We know that God continues to direct our path and knows what the future holds but we're blessed to be on this path together with HIM holding our future. 

Greg, you are an amazing husband and I'm so blessed that God saw fit for me to spend my life with you. I am so glad that you are the father of our children and that you are the one I get to spend my days and nights with. Thank you for loving me in spite of my shortcomings and for teaching me so many things about love and  myself by loving me for me. Thank you for being my rock, my biggest supporter and fan. Thank you for encouraging me, teaching me, and showing me tough love when necessary. I treasure every day I get to spend with you and I'm sorry if I don't always show that. You are amazing and I am so blessed to call you my beloved! These ten years have gone incredibly fast and I CANNOT wait to see what God has in store for our future together. I promise to stand faithfully by your side, for better or for worse! He is our ROCK and this cord of three strands will not easily break! I love you Greg and I treasure our marriage!!!


I really tried to make sure that my photos wouldn't be totally "dated" in ten years and tried to pick classic dresses and accessories...I think these things may just stand the test of time...a little. Love these girls so much and I wouldn't trade any of them!!

One of my favorite photos from the day.


 Our amazing family and friends who stood by us on our big day...and still do!! We love you guys!


Here's a little image of the gifts I made for Greg. The one on the left was from something I saw on Pinterest, but I cannot find the original source...I re-created it but it looks pretty much the same. The one on the right is a re-creation of something I saw in an etsy store...it's pretty much an exact replica...is that wrong? I'm just curious. For real? Is it wrong to take an idea that someone is trying to sell and re-create it for ME (or hubby) and have NO intention to try and sell the design. I'd really like to know, because I've done it for some other gifts and I just don't want to do something that's totally wrong. Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend!!
Mindy Hanke said...

Congrats Jamie!! I have always seen you and Greg as rolemodels for what a Christian relationship should look like. I remember seeing you guys in the halls at CUW--always smiling,serving God together, Pure Joy! ;)

As far as copying things that are the ideas of others...I would say it is in no way wrong/illegal. As long as you are selling any of these things, and are just using them personally, you should be fine. You also put out the disclaimer that these weren't your original ideas, so you aren't taking credit for someone else's idea. You're good to go.

Congrats on ten years and many blessings on the years to come!!!

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our 10th in November :) Beautiful pictures :)

Unknown said...

Aww.. what a sweet post.. Happy ten years together and cheers for ten more as happy as the ones before!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

On My Instagram