Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

joscelyn tiered skirt pattern review

Wednesday, October 02, 2013
I love the look of the tiered skirts, but I've never tried to make one before. I was given the opportunity to test this Joscelyn Tiered Skirt pattern for Terra of Mama Says Sew and Rosalie and Me Patterns. This was actually not as difficult to sew as I thought it would be...but if you know me well you know that I psych myself out for these new projects and once I tackle them I wonder why I didn't try them sooner! It was easy and fun to make and I think it looks super cute on my super cute baby girl!! I have the fabric cut to make one for Hananh too and I cannot wait to get it put together for her...hopefully before it gets too cold. The great thing about this pattern is that it comes in many sizes (6-9months to 10) and two lengths with the option to add pockets!! Versatile patterns are my favorite...especially since I sew for three girls of varying sizes!

 She's not a huge fan of the grass!! Ha!







You can use the code BLOG20 to get 20% off this pattern till the end of the week if you're interested.

On My Instagram