Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

fathers day shirt ideas

Monday, June 10, 2013
5 years ago when Micah was merely 3 months old I started a tradition that at the time I didn't know was a tradition. But the tradition continues...and it's something I love to do. I have been creating shirts for the kids to wear on Father's Day, for 5 years! So let's take a trip down memory lane (maybe giving you some ideas!) Each shirt is linked to my original blog post so you can see additional photos!
 
 
 


2012 - I've got an AWesome dad




I'm still not sure what the shirts will be like this year but I do have one idea cooking...but if you have an idea I'd LOVE to hear it!!! Please! I need some help. It's hard to come up with something new and fun every year!!

And if you need some more ideas, head over to my pinterest Mother's Day and Father's Day board to see what I've pinned. I'll be sure to share photos of what we ended up doing for Greg's gifts in a week or so. I just wanted to get these shirt photos up in case you're still looking for ideas!
 

On My Instagram