Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy father's day

Sunday, June 15, 2008
Greg, I hope you have an awesome Father's Day. Sorry the kids couldn't get you a big fancy electronic gadget or something else really fun but we hope you like their matching outfits that show just a little bit of how much they love you. They may not be able to say the words just yet but you can tell how much they love their daddy. Thanks for making time for them and for playing with them lots...Naomi loves to fly and play ball with you and I know that Micah wishes he could get in on the action too. Thanks for teaching them how to pray and how important it is to you that they know that you love them. Thanks for loving them and for being such a great role model for them. Happy Father's Day to the best dad my kids could ever have!
We made the shirts (onesies) for our craft project at MOPS@ last Monday. I've seen the project on a couple of people's blogs and couldn't wait to try it. It's called freezer paper stencils. Super easy and fun to do. I've made about 4 onesises for Naomi and I made one other one for Micah. I've been having fun playing and wondering what I can stencil next! Bonnie helped me make the shorts for Micah and the skirt for Naomi and I just winged the purse. I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. Everyone at church thought it was pretty cute that they matched!
Here's a picture of Billy and Anna's three little munchkins with Naomi and Micah at church this morning. Amy made some for Jake and Sophia too but they are at the coast this weekend so I couldn't get them in the picture. Enjoy! If you're interested in how I did the freezer paper stenciling I can post a "tutorial"...I took pictures of each step just in case some of you were interested in how to do this. It's an easy and great craft project and lots of fun!

On My Instagram