Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

family photography in wisconsin

Monday, April 29, 2013
{Jackson, TN Family Photography} My parents and I took three of my kids to Wisconsin a week ago. We enjoyed a week of visiting our family and friends but we didn't enjoy the crazy weather. I guess I've forgotten what Aprils in Wisconsin are really like. There was snow, cold, rain and a little bit of sunshine! I was blessed to be able to photograph two of my friends families while we were there. I love that I am able to work with my friends when I go home and that I can interact with their families! Here are a few sneak peeks. IMG_5437 I am so excited that I was able to be part of something so fun and special as organizing a photo pregnancy announcement!! So excited for this amazing family to welcome a new baby in the fall. king chalkboard dates long It was a pleasure to meet Zeke the almost-5-year-old son of my friend Jessi and her husband Nick. I was blessed to photograph their wedding (10 years ago) so it's so awesome to come full circle...even though we live thousands of miles away from each other. They are also expecting another child this fall and that is a total blessing from God!! So happy that Jessi contacted me about photographing her family while I was home. The weather was LESS than ideal so we had to shoot indoors but it worked out pretty good!! Here are just a couple of my favorites!! JTPhotography-Smedal-5637 JTPhotography-Smedal-5606 JTPhotography-Smedal-5543 JTPhotography-Smedal-5654 JTPhotography-Smedal-5598

On My Instagram