Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the p family

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
{Jackson, TN family photography} I was so honored to be asked by my friend Tracye to photograph her family. She is a very talented photographer here in Jackson as well and it's such a huge honor for her to allow me to capture her family!! We had a beautiful day for the session and Elliot was in a great mood! We had lots of fun running around on the baseball field and looking at the ducks on the pond. Thank you so much Tracye for allowing me to help you capture this time in your life. SO super excited for the next chapter in your story with another beautiful baby to love!!JTPhotography_Pulliam_5024 JTPhotography_Pulliam_5037 JTPhotography_Pulliam_5101 JTPhotography_Pulliam_5129 JTPhotography_Pulliam_5150 JTPhotography_Pulliam_5160

On My Instagram