Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

children's museum

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
When the kids and I were in Wisconsin my sister and I took Micah and Hannah to the Betty Brinn Children's Museum. I'm so glad we had the time to do this since there is nothing like this in Jackson! The children's museum is right on the lake and very close to the Art Museum. I haven't been into the new addition in the Art Museum but that Art Museum is where Greg and I went on our first date...it was CUW Homecoming! Anyway, the kids had a GREAT time and they were upset when it was time to leave...I don't blame them. They had a great time being kids and Hannah only wandered off completely on her own where I couldn't find her one time! ha! That girl, I tell ya! Micah's favorite part of the museum was when he was fixing the car. He told me that he wants to be a "car fixer" when he grows up. So, here are just a few shots from our fun time at the children's museum in Milwaukee!!!























On My Instagram