Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

two little girls

Saturday, May 30, 2009
When I was in Wisconsin I had the great priviledge of photographing two little ladies that belong to my dear friend Sarah. Sarah and I swam together in highschool. There were only four senior girl swimmers and Sarah and I were two of them. We have lots of fun memories from those times. Although we lost touch through college and after we found each other again on facebook (gotta love facebook). It was great to meet her two sweet little ladies and to catch up again. Next time I'm in Wisconsin hopefully we can see eachother again and maybe our husbands will be around. Here are some storyboards I put together to show off these cute little ladies!

Stacey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice compliment! Fabulous pictures of the little girls!!

On My Instagram