Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

my sweet kids

Thursday, August 01, 2013
I haven't had a mini photo session with the kids or Abi for a couple of months so I decided on this beautiful morning to make it happen. I grabbed a couple of blankets, a rocking chair, a cute baby and three siblings and we captured a few smiles! The kids were very cooperative and I didn't really go too crazy photographing my own kids, this time. I can't wait to get some of these printed to replace some of my older photos! Love this first one of Abi and I was finally able to get a decent photo of the four kids!! yay!!


Awww...she saw daddy coming toward her!!

This girl loves her daddy!


Classic Abi...blowing bubbles and clapping!!







Not sure if I like this one in black and white or color better?



And what could quite possibly be my new favorite photo...
I'll be sharing more on facebook later!

On My Instagram