Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

from naomi

Saturday, May 02, 2009
Dear daddy,
We miss you lots and wish we could see you. I (Naomi) ask mommy every day where you are. I also ask when I get to see my house. I'm having a blast with grammy and papa but I wish you were here too. Here's what we've been up to in the last two days.

Mommy and I made a bracelet and necklace with little foam pieces...and I found a cool hat to play dress up with. Mommy went with Aunt Tracey to do some scrapbooking so Micah and I got to hang out with grammy and papa all night, it was a blast!
Micah really loved having Peyton here, he just wanted to hug and kiss him. Peyton wasn't too fond of all the hugging and got a good chunk of Micah's hair in his hand but I'm pretty sure it was an accident.Peyton and Micah both like to strike this pose but I'm not really sure why. But, mommy said that I used to do that too when I was small. Does anyone know why we kids like to do this?Peyton and I had a great time jumping and dancing.I LOVE my new ballerina outfit that grammy got me for Easter. I want to wear it all the time.

A cute little girl named Layla came to play too, she's so cute and I really enjoyed watching her learn how to crawl on her hands and knees. I wanted to just kiss her all day.Mommy's roommates from college came over and we had a good time playing. I love meeting new friends and playing outside. We had a great time together and I wish they could have stayed longer.Don't worry daddy, Micah and I are getting clean too. Tomorrow mommy says that we're going to a water park. I'm excited and I hope there's a slide, I've been wanting to slide all week.I love you daddy and I miss you a LOT! I can't wait to see you again soon. Thanks for letting me see you on the computer tonight, it was so great to talk with you and see your face!
I love you,
Naomi

On My Instagram