Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the w family

Saturday, May 02, 2009
I had the distinct honor of photographing one of my best friends from highschools family today. Susan and Dan are highschool sweethearts, some people say that highschool romances just don't last and well Susan and Dan are here to prove you wrong. Not only are they highschool sweethearts but they also have five of the cutest kids you'll ever see. Each of their beautiful children has a very distinct look and personality. They all shine. Having five children in six years is pretty amazing and well, that's just what this family is, amazing! I am so glad that Sue called and booked a session while I am in town. I had a GREAT time photographing these cuties and it was awesome to catch up with Susan and Dan again too. They are still so in love, just like in highschool...only a little more mature now :).

I took over 300 photos at their session because with five sets of eyes it's hard to get them all looking at the same time. I narrowed it down to about 35 photos that I think they're going to love. Here are a few sneak peaks! I'll share some more tomorrow but for now I need to get some sleep.

Susan and Dan, thanks for allowing me the honor of helping you capture memories. I had such a great time. I really hope that you love these family portraits and will treasure them for years to come! I'll post some more on my photography blog tomorrow!

On My Instagram