Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy birthday

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear gramy/mom
Happy Birthday to you.

Mom, I hope your day is incredible even though you have a busy day ahead of you. I hope that all your little munchkins listen and do what you ask them to all day long without complaining. I hope that you get a nice dinner and that you enjoy your gifts...once they come of course! We love you and wish that we could celebrate with you in person. We'll have a brownie in your honor tonight!!! Thanks for all you've done for me through the years, for your listening ear, your kind words, support and encouragement. Thanks for all those things that you did for me that I didn't even know about...and the things that neither of us remember :). We love you lots and the kids and I can't wait till April to see you! Happy Birthday!
Here are some of the outtakes. We call this Micah's pirahna face!

On My Instagram