Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

accomplished

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
The kids were awake early again this morning. This is seeming to become a habit. I know that for some people with kids what I call early would be called sleeping in. But when you're used to kids that sleep till 8am and sometimes 8:30am, 6:30am is early. It's Micah that is waking up early and thus waking up Naomi with his talking...and screeching as of late. So, I took full advantage of the early wake up time and got some things accomplished.

Kids dressed
Micah fed
Showered and dressed
Laundry started
Dishwasher emptied
Counters cleaned off
Pictures loaded on Computer
All before 8am! Ahh, what a way to start the day.

In other news. Did I ever tell you who won my family's Biggest Loser competition? Greg won for his family and Catherine won for our family. Was there any doubt? She gave birth to baby Lily and then three days later we started the competition. But we all went into the competition knowing that so I guess it's our own fault!

We are doing the competition again with Greg's family but for a longer period of time. We started on Saturday and will have the final weigh in when we're all together in Hot Springs, Arkansas in July. So, I'm hoping to join Gold's Gym...if it fits in the budget. I really want to win!!! and just get healthier and in better shape...and fit into clothes better too, really who am I kidding! Wish me luck and weight loss!!!
Jon and Lani said...

that's awesome! i can't wait for the days when i have the strength and energy to get up with Evan when he wakes up at 6:30 too...hopefully not much longer! :)

Brian & Erin said...

Okay, totally raondom, but do you watch Biggest Loser? They're having some competition online where they'll match your weight loss in pounds to pounds of food donated to needy families. You and Greg's family may want to check it out. From what I gathered on tv it doesn't cost you a dime! Just a thought!
-E

On My Instagram