Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy 1st birthday

Friday, February 05, 2010
My only goddaughter turns one tomorrow!
Happy Birthday Faith!
We've got four godsons and were so excited to be asked to be godparents
for this sweet little lady...although we've never "officially" met yet.I wanted to make some fun shirts for Faith to wear on her birthday.
But who am I kidding I don't ever get things done on time.
And while these shirts were done on time,
they weren't shipped on time.
I have a love/hate relationship with the USPS.

Anyway, I'm hoping they will make it to Faith before she turns two.
And if they don't she can admire them on the screen.
I asked Tami for measurements for the skirt and I kinda think
one of us did something wrong.
Tami, you might have to let Grace wear the skirt till Faith can grow into it!
I hope it fits one of them at least!I was going to do a "1" on the shirt for her 1st birthday
(like I did with naomi's 3)
But I figured she wouldn't be able to wear it as much then.
So I was talking to my brilliant hubby about what I was thinking
a giant "F" for Faith,
or a cupcake...or...or..
and this is where his brilliance comes in handy.
He said, "how about a crown, she is a king afterall!"
It made perfect sense and there's the crown in all it's glory.
I also wanted to make something for valentine's day
altough it's cute enough to wear anytime,
yes, I know it's crooked,
I have a love/hate relationship with sewing on t-shirts!


Simply Mel said...

Very cute outfits and t-shirts!

New follower from Friday Follow. Look forward to reading more of your blog. :)

Judy Joyce said...

Very cute! Following from Follow Friday!

Coupon Clippin Mommy said...

so cute, I can't wait to check out your Etsy shop. I'm a new follower from Follow Friday. You can find me blogging here:

http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

Unknown said...

super cute! popping over from trendy treehouse!! come visit me!www.mamabirdnest.com

lovemylevi said...

Love your fabric choices!

I am following you from Friday Follow
Hope to see you soon at http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Adorable outfits!

Visiting from Trendy Treehouse's "Follow Me Friday"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

~SHANNON~ said...

That is so adorable!!

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! I look forward to coming back! Would you follow me back?

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So cute! Found you through follow me Fridays!

Just Jenn said...

blog hopping around today.. .glad to find your lovely blog! I am inspired to sew cute t-shirts for my kiddos! They are lovely! whose says hearts can be 'tilted'! ;)
new follower!
Just Jenn~

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

On My Instagram