Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

three year old photoshoot

Friday, October 02, 2009
I had a great time photographing Naomi today.
I think she had a good time too.
She had lots of good ideas and listened to my direction as well.
We worked pretty well together.
I have to admit I wasn't sure how it would go.
But I am VERY pleased with the results and have some new
"all time" favorite shots of Naomi.
You can see more from the session here.

Here's a "product" shot of the shirt and skirt that I made her
just for her third birthday...
and hopefully she liked it enough to wear it more than once.

I LOVE this one!!

That girl could run for days.

My new all time favorite shot of Naomi!

Naomi had a great birthday. It was a lot of fun taking the day to celebrate her!
More birthday news to come...stay tuned.
Anonymous said...

I love the outfit...where did you find the tutorial on the skirt and shirt....I have a new sewing machine and would love to make these for my girls. Talk soon I hope!

Susan Wilke

Katherine Marie! said...

Really really adorable outfit. The colors just make her glow-- well I'm sure she always glows with happiness... but GREAT WORK!

On My Instagram