Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

charming

Saturday, October 03, 2009
One of my sweet college roommates recently bought a house!
So, I decided she needed a little pillow to add to her charming decor.
Casey teaches during the day, takes classes at night, babysits and has the most charming decorating sense. She's super organized and loves to speak Spanish randomly. Naomi calls her Auntie Casey after she spent a week with us. And insists that "when auntie Casey comes back we will go to the beach". We miss you Auntie Casey and wish you could come and impart some of your decorating amazingness on this little house. I hope the pillow adds to the charm in your house instead of taking away from it!This little phrase was on a plate that one of the girls in my youth group gave me as a going away present. I love it. The plate. And the phrase! And it just seemed very appropriate for Casey!
Casey said...

Ooooh! I love it, love it, love it! as I shared on the phone! It is perfect and already resting on a chair right when people walk in so they see it right away and feel free to sit long, talk much (never a problem with me) and pray often! You are amazing! Thanks for all of the time and effort you put forth!

On My Instagram