Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

christmas card placemats

Saturday, February 06, 2010
I'm posting a mini tutorial on how to make these over at Trendy Treehouse today.
Go ahead and check it out.

Do you see yourself?
If not then you probably didn't send us a photo Christmas card in 2008.
I didn't put the same family on any place mat more than once.
I think Jamie and Jon made it onto each of the 5 place mats!

I did trim the place mats and will eventually take them
to Kinko's to have them laminated.
I just want to get 2009 place mats done before I take them in.Lots of fun memories!
TAMMY said...

I'm a late Friday Follower. It's always nice to find other Pastor's wives!

Hampers said...

Your family collage looks awesome. It was nice going though it. keep on posting...!

Hattie said...

Hi just found your blog! So cute!

What a cool idea!!!!

On My Instagram