Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

father's day FREE printable!!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad. 
Fathers, a sons first hero a daughters first prince.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.

Sunday is Father's Day. Let's show all those awesome, selfless, caring men in our lives how much we really love and appreciate them. I am always stumped as to what to buy for my husband. But I've realized more and more that he doesn't need STUFF (although the stuff is nice sometimes) but what he really wants is some quality time snuggling on the couch with the kiddos or a nice dinner date. I think (correct me if I'm wrong Greg) that my husband would prefer an "experience" over another book, tie, cardinal gear, etc. I think he would prefer handwritten notes from the kids telling him what he means to them. I think he would prefer they spend some time with him rather than buying a bunch of items from the dollar store that he will just throw away. 

I have collaborated again with my friend Kristin for Father's Day (and we're talking about possibly making something fun every month!!). She drew this awesome tree and the verse that came to mind was Psalm 1:1-3...Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked nor stands in the way of sinner, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does he prospers.

Wow! What a great message and what an incredible reminder for the men in our lives. I can't even begin to unpack that all but know that God is good and he is on your side. He loves you and the fathers in your life. Let those men know how much you love them with this beautiful (and FREE) printable. Then have the kids write him some notes as well and make a special dinner. Experience some family time and love on the man whom God placed at the head of your house.

This printable is FREE but please send your friends here to download their own copy!! We would love to see how you use these printables. Feel free to tag me on instagram or facebook @purejoycreative or #purejoycreative



On My Instagram