Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

the red door inn

Tuesday, March 01, 2016
I love books! I haven't always been a BIG reader but I love books. I do love to get lost in a good story as well. It's nice to be transported to place and time that is different from the norm for me. This story did exactly that for me. With five kids running around you can imagine how much time I actually have to sit and read a book from start to finish. Most of my books have bookmarks hanging out half way through the book...and most of them never move from that place. That wasn't the case with this book.

This book kept me coming back for more. I wanted to know what happened to the characters. I felt that Marie and I could've been good friends and I wanted to see how her story unfolded. The relationships she has with Jack and Seth were meaningful. The development of the characters and storyline was great...somewhat predictable but not a deal breaker by any means. I was transported to the beautiful Prince Edward Island and I almost started planning my vacation to the Red Door Inn...as long as I can visit the antique store and get some cinnamon rolls that Caden made!

I recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a great story that will draw them to a different time and place, where the characters are loveable and have you rooting for them and wanting to give them a hug when things don't go just right. This is an easy read and will have you thirsting for the next book in the series!! Go pick one up today! Goodreads is actually having a giveaway for the book! Go win yourself a copy!


I was given an advanced reader copy of this book. All opinions are my own.

On My Instagram