Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

schools out for summer

Thursday, May 29, 2014
This school year has gone so incredibly fast. I don't know if it was just because I was working at the school part time...or if I'm just getting older...or if time just speeds up as my kids get bigger. Or a combination of the three. I'm not sure I like time going so fast!! 

We had another great year with two incredible teachers!! Field trips to the park and the farm, four different recitations, outings with friends, new skills mastered, learning how to read, and subtract. Lots and lots of incredible things. In one short school year these kids grew up right before my eyes. It was so neat to be able to be at school with them and watch them interact with their friends. It's nice to be able to hang out with them AND keep an eye on them. It's fun to get to know their peers and see what they're doing.

As we look forward to a fun yet simple summer I wanted to get these photos posted before it's a distant memory. What a great school these kids have been blessed with...and not just them but our whole family. God is good!! Here are their first and last day of school photos!


On My Instagram