Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

kids room clean up!

Friday, July 26, 2013
My goal for while the kids were away was to go through all their toys and purge and organize them. It was quite an undertaking but I think I accomplished what I set out to do. I brought down ALL the toys from the attic and sorted through everything in their rooms. I put out a box to throw in things for a sale or goodwill and a box of things to be put away for a while. I didn't want to get rid of all their toys (although many days I do want them all gone;)) but I wanted to make the number of toys accessible a lot smaller. I got it all organized and clean and then started downsizing the number of toys and books in their rooms. I have boxes in the attic with their other toys so that we can rotate from time to time to keep things interesting.

I still need to finish the girls rooms because once Abi was born and we switched them around again I still haven't gotten in their rooms to decorate. Abi still has all of Naomi's decorations in her room and the room that Naomi and Hannah are sharing isn't done either. Someday! But for now I'm just really happy that I was able to get the toys a little more manageable!

I didn't take any before photos...so this is Micah's room DURING the cleaning process. Scary, I know!!!


 And here is Micah's room AFTER!!




 And Micah has a few plastic totes in his closet with his trains, legos and lincoln logs.

Here's the girls room DURING:




And the girls room after...please excuse the poor photo quality.


See all those things on the dresser that need to be hung on the wall...I will get it done! someday!

On My Instagram