Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy easter

Sunday, March 31, 2013
 Happy Easter! He is RISEN! He is risen indeed! Alleluia!! We pray that as you reflect on this magnificent gift that you are able to grasp how much you are loved and the amazing grace that is yours! I pray that we would all understand this indescribable gift a little bit more each day. Our God is alive!

I tried to get some photos of the kids in their Easter finery before Easter...easier said than done. The weather was cold so I had to take the photos inside using the flash and the kids were not in the mood to cooperate with me...so this is the best I could do under the circumstances (plus the dressed weren't even finished). I am hoping that they cooperate a little better today and that I'm able to get some good EASTER photos of the whole gang...plus Micah will be in his suit today, not just a tie shirt! Although I do love the tie shirt. I even made one for Greg to wear later in the day! I'll make sure to post some photos later in the week!

But for now, here are some photos of my four cuties in the Easter clothes I made for them!

First one of sweet little Abi!! Love this little lady so much!



Then just the girls...Hannah's dress was the only one that was actually finished when I took these photos.

Everyone had to have a turn to hold Abi...

Then I thought we should try a little lying on the ground...


 And some outtakes! Abi looks so chunky in this photo and don't Naomi and Hannah look so much alike?
Take that Naomi! Ha!!
Happy Easter to you and your family!!
Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

lovely dresses, your girls look darling in them!

On My Instagram