Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

race track birthday

Saturday, April 02, 2011
Can't believe that Micah is already three!!! Crazy! Micah still thinks that birthdays are just CAKE. So he'll be excited to see a race track cake! My sister is celebrating her birthday today too...and she's with us to celebrate! yay! She's been here all week and has to go back home on Monday, boo! Sunday is my father-in-laws birthday and he's here too! We're so glad that we can celebrate the birthdays all together.

Sunday is Greg's installation. We're excited that his parents and oldest sister and her family were able to come and celebrate with us. It's be nice being closer to family. So we've been trying to get more and more done this week with unpacking but I'm just wiped out at the end of the day. But the house is liveable...just don't try and go to my side of the bedroom or bathroom (still have a LOT of work to do in there). But at least we've been able to get things a little more normal around here...no routine just yet but at least we don't see boxes piled everywhere we look.

So, while I celebrate my little man and my sister and my father-in-law, here are some photos of the cake I made for them all (oh and it's chocolate and red velvet cake). Enjoy the pics...oh and one of Micah doing his Buzz Lightyear face!










Hopefully next week I can show you a few pics of our "new" house (we're renting for a year). Have a great weekend!
Theresa said...

What a great cake, Jamie! Enjoy the time with family and Greg's installation service.

Anna said...

Happy birthday, Micah!

-The 500 Babies

km said...

I LOVE IT! I can't imagine how you whipped up this delightful creation with all you have going on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!!

Lucy, Murray and Ginny's Mom said...

Love the racetrack cake! Since I'll be 8 months pregnant when my little guy turns 3 we're already planning a simple party of taking his friends to see the new cars movie...I might just have to use this simple cake idea as well! He'd love it! Hope Micah relished in the race track cake too!

On My Instagram