Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy independence day

Sunday, July 04, 2010
We started off the holiday weekend by "being" the parade.
A four-six block walk...leaving the kiddos and prego tired!


Our last 4th of July as a family of four!

The love the red wagon that my parents brought down,
that my dad sanded and painted!!

But it needs some WD40! bad!

We had some friends over for a theme dinner...
can you tell the theme?

Red-White-and Blue cupcakes, drinks

Red, White and Blueberry Salad

and Blue and white chips with red salsa
along with the best pork tenderloin ever!
I'll share the recipe later!

The kids had fun playing out back,

then we did some sparklers and called it a night.

Tonight we went to our friends house for dinner, corn hole and more sparklers,
but of course, I forgot my camera!

Hope you had an incredible Independence Day celebration!
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more Random Acts of Kindness...
and enter the giveaway below!!!

Cranberry Morning said...

What wonderful memories you're making for your kids! :-)

Missy said...

It looks a fun and laid back holiday! I can't wait to see that recipe.

Holly said...

Our kids did sparklers too. Dana got some neat pictures with her new camera. Hopefully she'll post some of them so you can see.

On My Instagram