Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy 2nd birthday micah

Friday, April 02, 2010
My sweet little man is two today...
at 3:30pm.
If you care to read the story of his birth you can read it here.
You can see his 12 months of calendar photos here!

This little guy is such a blessing in our lives.
We are better people because of him.
He makes me laugh, smile and
gasp for breath every day.
He's got an awesome personality and
also picks up lots from his big sis.

He's got a great sense of humor
and he's great at throwing a fit.
I can't imagine life without this little dude.
I praise God for allowing me time on this
earth with Micah as my son!

Welcome to the outside world little man.
The first family of four photo!One of his birth announcements.

six months old
Six month old zebra! sooooo cute!Micah's first Christmas!Micah's first birthday!A year and a half old mouseSame halloween, different costume!Micah's second Christmas!Taken just the other day by the bluebonnets!
Micah, I am so lucky to be your mom.
Thanks for all your snuggles, hugs, kisses and high fives.
Thanks for making me laugh every day
and for teaching me patience :)
I love you so much and
I pray everyday that you will
grow up and be a man after God's own heart.
You are my little man and I am so blessed
to have you as my son.
I cannot wait to see what God has in store for you.
Always dream and reach for your goals.
Always keep Christ at the center of your life.
Always love your mama! :)
I love you little bubba!
Happy 2nd birthday!
love, mom
Rachel Hill said...

Happy Birthday to Micah! (and half birthday to Naomi yesterday, right?) Xavier is 2 1/2 today.

katherinemarie said...

Look at him GROW and change from the sweetest little baby into a big boy--- soon to be BIG BROTHER! I hope Micah had a sensational 2nd birthday!!!!!!!!

On My Instagram