Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

lent devotional review!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

I have been given the opportunity to review
this Lenten devotional book
from Tyndale House Publishers.

I really enjoyed this Lenten devotional book. There were 5 weeks of focus and then it also included the Passion Week. Each week focused on a different scripture passage, had a short devotional thought from a historical contributor and there was also a great meditation. I really felt the meditations helped me to come back to what is really important at this time of the year. I also loved that they left some blank space after each section so that I could write down my own thoughts and feelings about what I read. I know that this is a book that I will pull out each Lent to prepare my heart for the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross just for me! It also makes Easter that much more special when my heart is prepared!

On My Instagram