Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

cooper

Thursday, August 13, 2009
I've officially sold my first pizza.
Is this how Pizza Hut was born (back when it was a tent)?
I'm no longer just making pizzas for gifts!
yay! a new venture!
Like I need another hobby!!!!
Oh well, it's a great hobby to do while I'm outside with the kids.
Some people read, I sew felt pizzas.
Go figure!
Anyway, Casey (one of my college roommates) inquired about a pizza for her nephew.
I was super excited! and ready to get sewing.
Naomi keeps asking if Cooper is going to come over and play.
She wants Auntie Casey to come too.
Naomi prays for Auntie Casey every night after all her other "real" aunts and uncles.
Maybe if you stay with us for a week she'll start praying for you too.
Oh and tonight, she prayed for Cooper.
What a sweet girl!!!
Without further adu...
Cooper's Pizza, Apron and order pad!
Posted by Picasa
Order yours while they're hot (pun intended)!!
Katherine Marie! said...

I'm standing in line-- can I be your next customer????

THESE sweet pizza sets are quite possibly the cutest gift in the UNIVERSE!!!

Casey said...

Yea! I am so excited that it is done and that Cooper will get to bake up some custom pizzas! It looks awesome and I can't wait to see it in real life! Thanks!!!!

Holly said...

I know Andrew loves his felt pizza. He thinks it's so silly when he puts the toppings on that Mommy doesn't like.

Michelle said...

I love this. Currently I am trying to create a felt smore set for my niece. I might try this next: ) I am not very good at sewing though.

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog from the Felt Food Cook-a-Long link up. This pizza is absolutely adorable! I've been making some felt play food that I've been hiding away for my son's upcoming birthday, and now I'm definetly putting pizza on the list! This was just too cute.

On My Instagram