Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

busted

Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Okay, here's my busted camera.
bummer.
I'm crushed...
just like my camera.
I guess I'll have to retire it to the antique camera collection
that greets people when they come into our home.
Thanks for the memories little Kodak z710.
You can't even tell what's wrong with it in this photo.

Then it starts to be a little more aparent.Ah, now you can see the problem.

mlorfeld said...

For what it's worth, I got a Canon Powershot SX110 last year, and I love it. It's now going for under $200, a pretty good value. What really amazed me was that I was able to capture a dolphin jumping out of the water at full zoom with great clarity and was able to catch a helicopter taking off and have fast enough shutter speeds to single out each blade without any blur. Here's hoping you can get a replacement soon.

On My Instagram