Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

vacation...so far

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Well, the kids and I made it safely to Wisconsin! The flights went pretty well and our layover was made shorter by getting and eating food and talking with the people who were headed to WI. It was nice to be able to trust those people enough for a short period of time so I could leave the stroller and carseat while I took the kids to the bathroom. We made it work. We got in on Sunday around 1:45 to lots of rain and chilly weather. Shortly after we got home I headed over to the Silver Spring Country Club to join my parents, sister and bro-in-law and about 200 other people for Grace's Auction. Tracey had asked me to take some photos of the event and I was happy to do so. A few of my cousins were there as well and my aunt and uncle. It was great to see some old friends from church and reconnect with some of my favorite teachers whom I haven't seen in a long time. My favorite teacher from highschool just recently joined Grace so it was great to see him and catch up a little bit. The auction went great and was a lot of fun. Thanks so much for watching my kids Casey!
We've been playing with whatever we can find and spending time outside when it's not too cold. We weren't really ready for the 40 degree weather! Kinda hit us by surprise. But it's still nice to be outside. Naomi loves the horse and wants to ride it all the time. Micah's not so fond of it, but he's having a great time just crawling around and walking with someone's hand. We've already got to see auntie Jewwe, auntie Tracey and some friends from the Family Christian store. Can't wait to see some other friends later this week. Hope y'all are having a good week. Talk to ya soon I'm sure.
Holly said...

Wow you are brave to take both kids on the plane by yourself. I look forward to seeing Greg this weekend. Hope you ahve fun in WI.

Mikaela said...

You are one brave chica.

On My Instagram