Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

photo shoot

Friday, February 13, 2009
I felt like it was time for another photo shoot with Naomi. Micah has been crawling away from me lately so I just grabbed a few shots of him while he was playing. I'm sharing a few of my favorites here but you can see the rest of them here.

Is it bad to want to get her into "modeling"? I think she'd be really good and she's pretty cute too (of course I'm biased). I would just love for her to do some Kohl's ads or something. But I haven't the foggiest idea of how to go about getting her (and maybe Micah) into something like that. I obviously wouldn't have to hire a photographer for her "comp" cards but I just don't know where to start...and don't know if it's even a good idea. It would be a good way for us to save some money for her college tuition. It never hurts to start thinking ahead! Anyway, I'll stop rambling. Enjoy the photos!Micah is the proud owner of four pearly whites!

On My Instagram