Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

maternity pics

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Naomi and I had some photographs taken last week Thursday by a local photographer whom I met through Pink Ink (a photography forum that I am part of). I am so happy with how they turned out and hope the little man will learn to appreciate them someday too. Here's a few for you. All photographs are copyright of Jana Perenchio of Brown-Eyed Girl Photography.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, Greg, Naomi and Baby Boy:
What sweet pictures and how much excitement must be in the air around your house (and church). WOW, really only 16 days to go?! Amazing. We look forward to hearing the news and rejoicing with you at the arrival of your gift. Love to you, Cousin in Love, Amy

tiapugh said...

I loooooooooooooooove these pics.

how fun.

Any day now, eh? Blessings on the arrival of your little guy.

Jana said...

I'm so happy you like your pics, I had such fun with you girls and can't wait to meet your little man when he arrives!!!

On My Instagram