Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

so much has happened...

Friday, October 05, 2007
in five years.
Greg and I both graduated from Concordia Mequon with Theology Majors, Lay Ministry and youth ministry minors (Greg also has a music minor and I have an art minor). We moved to Lake St. Louis and then into a house in Mehlville, and then to a different house in Mehlville. I worked as a DCE for two years, went on four mission trips and countless youth events. Greg took lots of classes, played basketball, and intramurals and studied a little! We then moved to Seymour, Indiana for a year. Greg served at Immanuel as their 10th vicar...and we got to live in the "vicar mansion". I waited tables at Applebee's and got preggo! We moved back to St. Louis, worked for Hickey College, had a baby and Greg got his Master's Degree. Now, Greg is an Associate Pastor and I'm loving being a mom. I'm also working on getting my photography business off the ground and running.
So in five years, we've lived in four states, seven houses, traveled all over, got degrees and a baby! Wow! We are blessed! Thanks, Greg for five of the best years of my life. I'm so excited to see what else God has in store for us! I love you!

Anonymous said...

thanks y'all for all the updates. I love the wedding pictures. It's hard, I imagine, to know so much has happened and there is so much more to go.

Much peace.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 years! That means it's been 5 years now since we got engaged and 6 since we've been together...time flies!

Nate and Amanda Ruback said...

It is truly amazing how the Lord provides so many things in our lives. Congrats to the both of you. Amanda and I wanted to share with you that on September 15th we were blessed with a baby boy; Ian James Ruback. http://therubackfamily.blogspot.com/
I hope all is going well. God is good!
Nate and Amanda Ruback

brian said...

"got preggo"...
That's funny!
Congratulations, nice to be in touch with you again...

On My Instagram