Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

doctor visit

Friday, October 05, 2007
Naomi went to the doctor today for her one year well-baby check-up. Her doctor is Dr. Brooks Hagee...(female). We're still trying to figure out if she is John Hagee's daughter-in-law. If you don't know who John Hagee is, well, Greg can tell you.

Anyway, here's her stats:
21 pounds and 13 ounces (65 percentile)
30 inches long (90th percentile)
47 on the head? I think (90th percentile) but she said that since she's so long her head looks normal!

Naomi is a healthy little girl and we praise God for that everyday. She has taken to the sippy cup okay, and she didn't really have a choice...no more bottles as of Monday...we went cold turkey, thanks for the advice Tami! She's still sleeping pretty good but was really spoiling me for two weeks when she'd sleep till 8:30am. Now she's been getting up at 7:50am. Oh well, that's still really good! We are so blessed to have this happy healthy little girl and we can't wait for y'all to be able to see her again!

We're looking forward to having "auntie" Julie here next weekend and then on the 21st Eric and Catherine will be here for a couple of days! YAY!!!!! But first this weekend is our fun "Anniversary / Birthday Extravaganza" Tonight we're going to dinner and movie (with the tickets I won) then tomorrow we are going "antiquing" with some friends in the morning. Then on Sunday we're heading down to Corpus Christi for some family time on the beach. Our hotel is actually on North Padre Island. I am SO EXCITED! Greg asked me about three months ago what I wanted to do for our 5th Anniversary and I said, I want to go to the beach! So we are! And we're taking Naomi with us. It's her first time at the beach and I'm so excited about that too! We're going to go to the Aquarium and the USS Lexington is there too! YAY! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures. Like you had to ask! Okay, gotta get things ready for the babysitter. Have a great weekend!

On My Instagram