Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

my three kids

Wednesday, October 27, 2010
It is so weird to say
"my three kids"
when did I get old enough to have THREE kids!?
I love my three kids like crazy,
they are amazing little people!
(not to mention cute if I might say so myself).

I love it when they are up for a little mini photo shoot.
I didn't bother to change their clothes,
or set up any fancy backdrops or get props
and I think that's why I love these photos so much.
It's just my kids being...my kids!
You can see a BUNCH more at my photography blog.





Theresa said...

So so cute! Glad to see you are all enjoying your babymoon.

Carrie said...

They are all so adorable!

km said...

LOVE EM! Beyond precious... these will be the moments that you'll look back on with a huge smile and wildly happy heart.

On My Instagram