Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

christmas is closer than you think...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Have you started thinking about Christmas cards?
I have...
but first I need to get Hannah's birth announcements out.
I've seen some really great Christmas cards at Shutterfly...
some great flat 5x7 cards...
including this one...
You know how much I love red...
and I love that I'd be able to share 6 photos with my family and friends.
I think I'd just write a little letter on some big stickers and put it on the back.
Easy peasy Christmas cards the people might want to hang onto.
You've gotta check them out.

They have tons of great designs, awesome religious cards
and some super cute gift tags as well.
It really is time to start thinking more about Christmas,
homemade gifts, baking, Christmas cards, shopping lists...
lets get things crossed off the list before it gets too late.
It's important to really enjoy the season of Christmas
and not be running around like crazy trying to get things done!




I will receive some free cards for writing this post but the opinions are all mine, I am not being compensated for my opinions.
KM said...

I can't believe the HOLIDAYS are upon us! I've used shutterfly long long ago and I really liked their press printed thick cards... very nice! Kinda pricey, but good quality! Can't wait to see what you whipped up for your sweeties annoucement! I know it will be grand. Did you get a package from us in the mail for her yet??

On My Instagram