Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

calendar girl

Thursday, October 28, 2010
I don't remember where I got this idea...
or if it was one of my own ideas...
but I love it.
If you are new to my blog check out Micah's calendar pics here.

I will try to take a photo of Hannah lying on the calendar
on the 12th of each month.
I will also weigh and measure her at the same time.

Hannah was born weighing 7lbs and 5oz and was 20 inches long.
When I took these calendar photos she was two weeks old.
She weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 21 inches long.



Anonymous said...

What an adorable idea!

KM said...

I think you have a FANTASTIC idea! I love that you will not only be able to record her stats, but you can SEE her growth too. Can't wait to see how much she changes. :):)

On My Instagram