Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

tucker: newborn photography

Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Last summer I had a miscarriage...and the same day that my friend told me she was pregnant was the day I told her I no longer was. This sweet baby boy of hers was due one day after my little one would have been. He came a week early and caused his mama a little stress before he was born but he was born healthy and adorable and blessed to be in the family he is in. Meet Tucker. Sweet little brother to three adoring siblings. He is such a good baby and his mama is kind enough to let me hold him a lot. I was fortunate enough to be able to take some photographs of him (even though it had been over six months since I picked up my big camera) so his mama could remember how tiny and perfect he was...he's already getting bigger! You see, babies don't keep. They change and grow so quickly. Which is a good thing. But it's also a good thing to have precious photographs to remember those newborn and tiny features. Here is a big sneak peek for you friend. Thanks for letting me come over and photograph this sweet little bundle!!


















Look at that...he' holding onto her hand!! So stinkin sweet!!
Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Constance said...

stunning and heartfelt

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing.

On My Instagram