Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

hand lettering and embroidery

Friday, August 26, 2016
Well, it looks like I'm back to blogging once a month...which really is not my goal. But once again, I don't take the time to sit down and blog everything that is going on. I do post more than my fair share on instagram though so make sure to follow me there if you're interested in what is going on in our corner of the world.

The kids have started back to school...three weeks ago already. I have started working again. I am working part time as a care taker in the afternoons program again where my kids go to school. I am also subbing for the art teacher for 10 weeks while shes on maternity leave. It is so much fun...but also a lot of work and I am realizing why I didn't want to be a teacher. But I do love it and I will miss it when the 10 weeks are up.

Just wanted to drop in and say hello and also to encourage you to jump over to my etsy page and see what I have going on there. I have been adding digital downloads to my shop and I plan to add even more as the Christmas season approaches! I am going to do some digital "stamps" for Christmas cards and other holidays as well. I plan on launching a new line of printed Christmas cards as well!!

I will also be adding custom initial embroidered necklaces as well. These are so much fun for me to make and I would love the honor of making one for you or a loved one. It doesn't have to be just an initial either...it could be anything really!!!


Thanks so much to everyone who has ever said a kind word, purchased my art or encouraged me along the way. I am where I am today because of your support!! Keep it coming! ;)

Here are a few samples of some of my work that you can get on etsy...







 Have a blessed weekend! See you next month!!



On My Instagram