Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

branching out my business

Tuesday, January 26, 2016
 I am excited to be trying something new! I love to do hand lettering and custom pieces will still be my focus. But I am going to start offering digital downloads of some of my pieces as well, in my etsy store. These will be holiday themed items as well as certain other prints that will help enhance your home with beautiful scripture verses. Digital downloads allow me to lower my price a bit since I do not have to recreate and print the piece each time. They also allow you the freedom to print as many copies for personal use as you need. Think about gifts for birthdays, weddings and other small holidays! I am always open to your ideas and would love to hear what types of items you'd like or what specific scripture verses you might like to see in my hand lettering style.

I am always open to your custom ideas and like I said those are some of my favorite  things to do! I am willing to do signs, hand lettering on wood, canvas or whatever you can dream up. I am hoping to take on a few weddings this year also and create signage for those special events as well as invitations and all the special touches that make a wedding spectacular. I am available for logo design as well. I also have some exciting news about another area of growth for my business but I can't share what that is just yet!!

Please remember that I am only one person. I have a family with five kids and they are my top priority. So custom work may take a couple of weeks. I am first and foremost a wife and mother. But I do love to make custom pieces for you and your loved ones so please don't hesitate to ask. I just ask that you give me enough time to get things done. That is another reason that I am going to offer more digital downloads!

Make sure to go check out my etsy store today! I've already added a bunch of digital downloadable (is that a word?) Valentines! The great thing about these Valentine's is that they can be used year round because they don't specifically say "Valentine's Day" on them!! Use them for an Anniversary card, sweetest day, your significant others birthday, or just to let them know you love them any time! Love doesn't need a specific holiday!! I will be working on some more "masculine" digital downloads as well!! Please don't hesitate to drop me a line and suggest something for me to hand letter!

I am also starting something new on Instagram and Facebook. It's called Pure Joy Creative In the Wild. I love to see how you use the pieces I have created in your homes or how you've gifted them to others. When you get your piece framed, or made into a card take a picture of that piece "in the wild" (which just means ...not in my house!) and tag that image with #pjcinthewild  Each month I will go through the hashtag and feature some of your custom pieces hanging in their homes. I will also drop all the names into a hat of those who've shared my work and pick one name for the person to receive a $5 credit to my etsy store!! How easy is that?!!


On My Instagram