Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

a few of my favorites!!!

Wednesday, December 09, 2015
I have truly enjoyed all the custom orders I have gotten for my hand lettering and painting. I set some goals for this little business of mine and I met all but one of them! Which is pretty exciting. I have closed my shop for the rest of the year and will not be taking any more custom orders until the middle of January. Time to re-group and set some new goals!! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love while staying home with my kids and so glad that I can bless other peoples lives in a small way as well. God is good and I am so thankful for His provisions and grace. He is the reason that I am able to do any of the things I do. Here are a few of my favorite pieces that I created this year.












































































Thanks friends for keeping me busy and out of trouble! can't wait to see what God has in store for 2016!!

On My Instagram