Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

sweet baby o

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I interrupt this regularly quiet blog for a cute baby overload!

I first got to meet baby O the morning after she was born in the hospital. Then I got to visit her at home four days after she was born. She was wide awake and ready for her close up. I loved some of the wide eyed shots I got but I was not completely satisfied with her session. SO, I invited myself back over to her house to get some more photos. This time little baby O was sound asleep and really let me mess with her!! I had so much fun working with her and her big brother and her mom...I may go back next week ;)

Thank you so much for allowing me into your home D. I had a GREAT time snuggling that baby girl! She's so sweet. I hope you like your little sneak peak!! It's a big one!! 




















On My Instagram