Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

proud mommy moment

Thursday, August 29, 2013
There are few things in life that I love more than hearing my children reading God's word. I am amazed with Naomi's ability to read and how quickly she picked it up. There is no patting me on the back, I give a lot of the credit to her incredible kindergarten teacher and also to her hard work and the way her brain is wired. She was reading Old Testament Bible stories to Micah last night before bed. Reading kings names without missing a beat...Nebuchadnezzar, Zedekiah, Ezekiel. She reads with inflection in her voice at just the right moments. Sure, she messes up from time to time but doesn't every one?

Micah got The Big Picture Story Bible from the library on Tuesday and that is all he wants to read. By all means. They are learning more about the Bible, having some good quality brother/sister bonding time and learning new words all at the same time...sounds like a win, win, win situation! I'm going to be sad when they don't fit in the recliner together anymore.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

On My Instagram