Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

nine month old calendar photos {monthly baby photo idea}

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
I've been taking monthly calendar photos of my kids (for their first year) since Micah was a baby. I love to see how much they grow (or don't grow) from month to month. Some months are easier to capture than others!!

How do you get a 9 month old active baby to lay still for her calendar photo shoot? You don't! Abi has been on the move for over 3 weeks and she doesn't lay or sit still very often anymore. Diaper changes have become very interesting! So, it might be hard to see her size difference but maybe when she's 10 months she'll lay down again for 2 seconds ;). 




 Yes, I was holding her down for these two photos! You gotta do what you gotta do!


 Let's try this lying down thing again...


Okay, we'll just try standing up instead! She's still too fast for me and my camera!


Can't believe how big my baby girl is getting!! She's now officially been in the outside world as long as the "inside world"!!

On My Instagram