Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

happy birthday dr. seuss

Saturday, March 02, 2013
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss...or should I say, Theodor Seuss Geisel...who would have been 109 today!! You have given us some incredible literary works and we're grateful for your sense of humor and creative mind! We made our own cat in the hat hats yesterday and Naomi decided she needed a mask too so she created that on her own and Micah copied hers. I think it's pretty incredible what that little lady can do. They also made a hat for Abi and I made one out of an empty oatmeal container (Hannah was napping during all this). We also enjoyed some Cat in the Hat inspired fruit kabobs and will enjoy some other Dr. Seuss related games, crafts and food items later today!!







Are you celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday?! I'll make sure to share some of the other things we do later!!
Photo: Cat in the hat inspired fruit kabobs!

On My Instagram