Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

baby polly

Monday, February 18, 2013
My friend and old next door neighbor Marcia had her sweet little baby a week and a half ago. I was so blessed that she asked me to photograph her little sweetie. You all know how much I love babies!! Polly is a sweetie and she was very alert and well mannered during her photo session. She didn't fall asleep until it was time to take some photos with her big sister and brother...but that's okay. I enjoyed getting lots of pictures with this sweeties eyes open! I have a special photo that I'm working on but it will take a bit of editing before I am ready to share it...if I share it at all. Here are some of my favorite photos from Polly's session when she was 8 days old!
















On My Instagram