Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

three months

Thursday, January 17, 2013
I can't believe Abi is three months old already? At the same time I can't believe she's only been here three months. It feels as though she's always been a part of the family. We love this little lady so much. She is such a tremendous blessing to us!! She is such a happy baby (most of the time). She smiles A LOT and that makes us all a little happier. I mean how can you be grumpy or upset when a sweet little baby smiles at you?!  She sleeps really well at night and has even given me a few 12 hour nights (I just need to go to bed earlier). She naps pretty well and some days I think she's got a schedule down and the next day she's all over the map with nap time...so we just take it one day at a time and she directs her days. It is fun though now that she's awake and alert more to watch her interact with her big sisters and brother. She loves to be upright more than lying down (we do think she may have some reflux issues...not sure though). She is VERY strong and loves to be on her tummy and hold her head up. She's ALMOST rolling over...so very close. I'm guessing she'll master the roll before January is over.Happy three months on the outside Abi! We love you SO very much and are blessed to have you in our family!!


 Thanks Amy for the super cute flower and headband!!





On My Instagram