Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

creativity for kids craft party

Sunday, September 02, 2012
I was so excited to be chosen by Mom Select (facebook) to host a Creativity for Kids craft party. I was sent two HUGE boxes full of goodies for one awesome craft party!! The party was held at the end of August and we had a great time. Naomi talked about the party for weeks leading up to the event and still talks about it and the crafts we made to this day! The boxes included craft supplies for the girls to make necklaces, headbands, bracelets, a bag and had a few items they could take home and put together and work on later. The girls that were able to come to the party had a BLAST! They were very creative and enjoyed the whole process!! They kept asking when the next craft party would be!

I loved the kits that Creativity for Kids gave us to sample...and they have so many more to choose from on their website! These kits would make incredible Christmas presents. You have to go check out all the goodies they've got for the little artists in your life...and they do have things for boys too!!

We had some yummy snacks! The boxes included a few recipe ideas that I used as well. The punch was delicious and I'll make it again for sure! The girls loved the little fruit kabobs too!


They got to work decorating their bags first, then made necklaces, bracelets and headbands!!







Hannah wanted in on the crafty action too!



These girls had a blast and were so creative with everything they made...I really hope I can do these type of craft parties again...with our without the kits!


Thank you Mom Select for choosing me for this incredible party!!

On My Instagram