Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

homemade peanut butter chocolate ice cream sandwiches

Saturday, September 01, 2012
Three ingredients, delicious results!
I don't know many people who don't like peanut butter and chocolate together...what an INCREDIBLE combination!! When I saw the recipe for these Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches I knew I needed to make them...and soon!! 

Super easy! Super delicious!! Try them today, you probably have all the ingredients on hand! And if not, use what you have and make your own type of ice cream sandwiches!!
 Spread both sides with peanut butter
 Put some softened chocolate ice cream on top
 Put the sandwich together
 Wrap them up in plastic wrap!

Individually wrapped ice cream sandwiches in a freezer bag, put in the freezer till it's time to eat!!
Hope you have an incredible Labor Day weekend!!

On My Instagram