Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

matt - class of 2012

Tuesday, June 05, 2012
{Jackson, TN senior portrait photographer} Even though I have "hung up my shoes" so to speak I am still available for photo sessions. My goal is to stay on top of my skills and hopefully improve them as well. When people ask me to photograph them I jump at the chance simply because it is something that I LOVE to do. When friends of ours from Texas inquired about me photographing their soon-to-be senior (last year) I was excited about the opportunity...but logistically we didn't know how it would work since we had moved to Tennessee. In January our family took a little vacation to Texas and we thought that would be the perfect time to get Matt's senior photos done...but God had other plans. So, when Matt and his family talked about their family vacation in Indiana they decided to swing through Tennessee, stay with us for a night and have me photograph Matt. I was honored to have Rebecca tag along on Matt's session, two years ago it was her turn for senior portraits, (you can see her session here) so she was able to help Matt, get him laugh and show us his "real" smile!! We had a great time exploring downtown Jackson and all the fun little quirks that it has to offer. Matt was the valedictorian of his class and will be headed to Valporaiso in the fall. Congratulations Matt!!
Thanks Matt for traveling 12 hours so I could take your senior portraits! You are officially the "furthest traveled" client I've ever had!! yeah!! I hope you had a good time at the session and that you like the end result! And you may think you're not photogenic but I don't agree!

On My Instagram