Discounts, Freebies & Other Goodies!

* indicates required

little ballerina

Wednesday, June 06, 2012
{Jackson, TN Child photographer, special event photographer}
I was so excited when Marcia called me last week to tell me about Sara Grace's ballet recital, and to ask if I'd be available to photograph the little "dancing rainbow" before her recital. I was bummed though because we weren't going to be able to attend. Marcia, her mother, and Sara Grace came over for a few minutes before heading to the civic center and I was able to grab a few quick photos. This little girl LOVES ballet and she is very photogenic so it made my job VERY easy! Thanks Marcia for trusting me with capturing these memories for you! I hope you are pleased with the end result!! 10x20 SaraGrace JTPhotography-SaraGrace-124-2 JTPhotography-SaraGrace-131-2 JTPhotography-SaraGrace-125 JTPhotography-SaraGrace-140

On My Instagram